Instead of clicks & Page Impressions (Unique Users)= Key Performance Indikators (KPIs.).
In the online area for affiliate and search marketing, there are measures, such as clicks and page impressions (Unique Users).
In Social media marketing is about the Dialog between firms and their (potential) Customers. Accordingly, values for the measurement of performance known as Key Performance Indicator (KPIs.) be defined.
Important key performance indicators are:
- Quantitatively, the user engagement =.
- The frequency of user-generated content of all types to a product, a brand or a company.
- And opinions are user.
- Quality = quality of comments.
- Evidence for the mood.
- May be read from the dialogues a positive or negative trend?
- Is there User, mainly negative or positive content produce?
- What is their network?
- If this induction, also Meinungsmultiplikatoren?
Standardized social media currency rather wishful thinking?!
- A Generalformel for conversion of traditional advertising coverage, assess the strengths in the social network, will probably not give. It can now be said of any single social media currency.
Besides the already existing Conversionrate and ultimately the Return on Investment.
The specialty of individual communities will be worked out.
- Every Social Media Platform has its special features and Commitment For example, in a Twitternders measured as at Flickr. It is also as. Twitter in value added, if by 50 Followern 10 Click on a link, than 500 Visitors only 4 Click on a banner.
- On Twitter itself, there are also different relevance. Thus, an active Twitterer with 1000 Followers not necessarily more valuable than one with less. For there are many Twitterers with tens of thousands of followers, which are not multipliers still, because the followers are mostly spammers or defunct.
- It is also clear, that Recommendation of an independent blogger for people in the decision making process a higher relevance has, as an emotional TV ad on YouTube.